IoT Wireless Devices and Gateway Functionality
Wireless networks using EnOcean’s chip technology for self-powered devices have been installed in more than 1,000,000 buildings worldwide, making it the most widespread and field-tested wireless automation standard in the world. Simple, fast installation, ideal for renovation projects.
Get Control of Radiator Heat
Wireless / self powered thermostats with a built-in occupancy sensor can communicate wirelessly with a valve actuator allowing for weekly time scheduling, and other energy savings applications.
Intellastar Gateway – for unmatched capabilities
- SkySpark / SkyFoundary software based platform
- Secure and scalable solutions for Smart Grid applications, e.g. peak-demand reductions & submetering
- One gateway serves both HVAC, lighting, environmental sensor control, and Smart Grid solutions
- Operates as an “edge” device; integration via BACnet, Modbus, LAN or other networks; or stand-alone BAS functionality
- Fully customizable graphics
- Communications include 4G cellular, Wi-Fi or LAN to the cloud. Options include having the system sit behind the firewall
- NYSERDA approved vendor for Real Time Energy Management incentives